Dazzling Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the live-action group Dazzling Productions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update (March 2013)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Update (March 2013) Empty
PostSubject: Update (March 2013)   Update (March 2013) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 am

Hello everyone!

First of all I'd like to congratulate all of you to whom it applies (you know who you are) for your active participation in projects. We manage to upload new videos pretty regularly which is great, so keep up the good work!

It's a shame however that some members have become rather inactive. And though I'm not blaming anyone (hell, I know how important it is to set your priorities straight, and this group is probably not on the top), I feel that it is time to replace any inactive members and open up auditions for new additions. I'll be sending out a message to all members whom have not been active in at least a month with the question if they want to remain part of the group or not. Those who not reply in two weeks time will be removed from the group.

Lastly, I want to try and get a move on with the fandom dedications, so expect an update on that soon!

Have a great day, and let's hope spring will overjoy us with its presence soon Razz

Sifra
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xsmatthijsse

Update (March 2013)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dazzling Productions :: Welcome :: Welcome & Rules-
Jump to: