Dazzling Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the live-action group Dazzling Productions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. Empty
PostSubject: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:59 am

Hey guys, I'm Raye! So it's been a bit of a slow start getting back into editing due to personal stuff but I'm doing it. I'm 20, in Texas, love to edit live action. XD Some of you know me, some of you don't. Haha. Like I'm sure a lot of you did I started in GMV editing but branched out early on, and now mostly edit Live Action, mostly TV shows. Although my recent obession with the Hunger Games has lead me to get clips for that too. Can't wait for the movie to come out!

So yeah, Haaaai.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 am

Good to have you on board Raye! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xsmatthijsse

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 am

Glad to be here. <33
Back to top Go down
QuidnamInferorum

QuidnamInferorum

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 am

Oh, I can't wait to get more THG clips either!!!

Um, I, uh mean lovely to meet you! =D
Back to top Go down
http://QuidnamInferorum.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:40 am

XD Once I get my hands on a decent copy of that movie, I'mma vid the hell outta it! XD <3 Nice to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
Jafrank

Jafrank

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 pm

HUNGER GAMES. SO EXCITING.

Hallo Raye! It's a nice surprise to see you here : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm

I cant waaait. >D Just booked midnight showing tickets with my sister. <3
And yeah, been a while since I've been in a studio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.   CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this. Empty

Back to top Go down

CapnRaye; My title is too short so I'm adding this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dazzling Productions :: Welcome :: Members-
Jump to: