Dazzling Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the live-action group Dazzling Productions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from pe4alhar!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello from pe4alhar! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from pe4alhar!   Hello from pe4alhar! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi, everyone! Very Happy
I'm new to such way of collabing... it is very interesting indeed!))
First of all i'd like to say two things:
1) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME JOIN THIS AMAZING GROUP!
and 2) i wanna apologize for my english in advance. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Well...My name is Polina and i'm from Russia (as you can see from my profile xDDD) I don't really know what else to tell you about myself. Very Happy
I think i'd just write some random things that come to mind!

I love balet! Have been dancing for about 12 years. And i adore reading!! My friends call me a bookworm Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy My fave authors are Charles Dickens, Leo Tolstoy, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Jane Austen, Charlotte and Emily Brontë, Ken Follett, Margaret Mitchell and many many more so i hope it will do for now))

I watch a lot of shows... from Castle and The Mentalist to Vikings and Game of Thrones... I've never tried to make a full list... but i intend to... one day... when i have time for that)))) My recent revelations are The Borgias and Borgia xDD Well, Canadian and French ones! I've fallen in love with them as i first saw them... Especially the canadian one! I love the cast.. Jeremy Irons.... OLDSCHOOL! HI IS A GOD! François Arnaud.... gosh! i'm completely in love with him! Will you marry me????? and of course our stunning Lucrezia!)) Holliday Grainger! Awwww... YOU RULE, GUYS!
I also watch TVD, OUaT, Hannibal, Da Vinci's Demons, Parenthood, Beauty and the Beast, Suits..... and many many others xDDD
Try to vid as much as i can... cuz i LOVE it! But unfortunately... i have my classes at uni and job... well, i think you got it xDD

I'm a total procrastinator)))) Razz

Okay... now i don't know what to write at all Very Happy If you have any questions you're very welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from pe4alhar!   Hello from pe4alhar! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Nice to meet you! Since you adore reading so much, do you have a goodreads account? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xsmatthijsse

PostSubject: Re: Hello from pe4alhar!   Hello from pe4alhar! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:41 am

hear about such a thing for the first time xDDD what's it?)))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from pe4alhar!   Hello from pe4alhar! EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm

It's a website that allows you to list which books you've read, which you'd like to read, how you liked them etc.

My account is the following: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6269260-sifra
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xsmatthijsse

PostSubject: Re: Hello from pe4alhar!   Hello from pe4alhar! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:23 am

Wow))) okay! thanks!! Gosh.... i would never guess such a thing even exists xDDD i just read and that's all)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from pe4alhar!   Hello from pe4alhar! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from pe4alhar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dazzling Productions :: Welcome :: Members-
Jump to: