Dazzling Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the live-action group Dazzling Productions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CorpseBridesmaid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorpseBridesmaid

CorpseBridesmaid

CorpseBridesmaid Empty
PostSubject: CorpseBridesmaid   CorpseBridesmaid EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi I'm a little late to the party; I apologise I've not been well recently but thats clearing up now so onto introductions;

I'm Sarah or Corpsy, I'll even go by 'hey you'. English, born and bred Mancunian and currently 22 years of age.
Been editing since '06 but still don't have much of an idea what I'm doing. Started editing with Anime/Video Games then Disney/Non...most of my first attempts at editing died with my first YT account when it got suspended. But now I edit with whatever my muse chooses, atm I'm working with live-action American TV shows (which I've sold my soul to) x3

/lately I've been watching early seasons of 'The Secret Life Of The American Teenager' whilst I've been sick to make myself feel better because even tho I felt wretched I'm not 15 and pregnant lol

other random titbits I'm a dancer, I like to read -fantasy, horror, and sci-fi novels mostly, and I like going to the theatre ^^~

&thank you so very muchly for letting me join this fantastic group ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CorpseBridesmaid
Admin
Admin
Admin

CorpseBridesmaid Empty
PostSubject: Re: CorpseBridesmaid   CorpseBridesmaid EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 am

We started around the same time and went through the same process of editing (anime & video games, disney/non, live action), what a coincidence!

It's very nice to meet you Sarah, I'm sure we'll get along well Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xsmatthijsse

CorpseBridesmaid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dazzling Productions :: Welcome :: Members-
Jump to: